The Hampton Inn and Suites at the University and Capitol will serve as the official accommodations for attendees. The hotel is three blocks away from the University of Texas and the Union, site of the conference. In addition, it is within walking distance to the State of Texas capitol, just four blocks away, as well as the the city's famous 6th Street area and downtown entertainment districts.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM: Special discounted rates have been secured for participants in the Big 12 Conference. Rates of $189/night are available for Wednesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 13.
- 137 clean and comfortable guest rooms, accessible rooms available
- Rooftop pool with views of downtown Austin
- Collection of works from local artists, including a unique graffiti wall
- 760 sq. ft. meeting room on site, and just minutes from the Austin Convention Center
- 4 blocks from the State Capitol of Texas and minutes from 6th Street
- 100% Hampton guarantee
- Additional hotel amenities
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Hampton bed®
- Free WiFi access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
Parking at UT-Austin
For NON UT faculty/staff/student attendees who drive themselves to the conference:
Visitor Parking is available at many parking garages near or on the UT-Austin campus. The nearest parking for the Union (location of the conference) will be the San Antonio Garage (see map below for details). Additional information about parking on campus is available on the Visitor's Parking Map.