Our newsletters can arrive in your inbox every month. Not a subscriber yet? Become one today!
Hello colleagues! We have had the pleasure of witnessing and supporting the advancement of inclusive teaching and learning (ITL) on our campus and are proud to be a part of a community that has joined together to define and promote this work. Although the symposium will be held in a different format tomorrow, the spirit and community building around this event are just as critical as before. Join us and help us translate this work into a new context!
Our clickable list of opportunities for this week:
- ITL Symposium conversations: See session details below (4/22)
- ITL in Virtual Learning (11:00-11:45)
- Building Socially-Distanced Communities (12:00-12:45)
- DEIA Unit Strategies in the Campus Closure (1:00-1:45)
- Tech for Teaching: More offerings from the FIC & Canvas Teams
- Remote Teaching Series: See the recording of Dr. Nico Osier's session if you were unable to attend. A link to the slides is included.
On Wednesday, April 22 the Faculty Innovation Center will be hosting our biannual Inclusive Teaching and Learning Symposium in an abbreviated virtual format. We hope you will join us for one or all of the three 45-minute sessions, facilitated by some of our campus community members. RSVP by 9:00 to receive the meeting links. Send any questions or requests for accommodations to Sarah Schoonhoven.
There continue to be a variety of online sessions to help you assemble a technology toolbox. See the Canvas Team page for workshops about Gradescope, Quizzes, and Final Exams. The FIC & iSchool IT Lab continue to offer several opportunities to learn more about Panopto.