The members of the UT Austin Administration, the Provost’s Teaching Fellows, and the Faculty Innovation Center hosted the 38th Annual New Faculty Symposium August 21-22, 2018. The purpose of the symposium was to share the university’s integrated approach to research, teaching, and service shaped by our culture of innovation and excellence. We enjoyed the opportunity to welcome you into our community of teacher-scholars and the greater Longhorn family! Relive the day through these amazing photos.
New Faculty Symposium Resources
- Helping ALL Students Reach Their Fullest Potential
- Excellence in Research and Working with Graduate Students
- Faculty Innovation Center Overview
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Learning from Each Other: Peer Observation
- Wait, Didn't You Already Learn This? Tips for Creating Effective Research Assignments
- UT Libraries Faculty Resource Guide
- Title IX on the 21st Century Campus
- Building Student Connections: Two-minute Teaching Tips
- Canvas Getting Started
- View the complete 2018 New Faculty Symposium schedule & Community Connections Fair list here.