This panel of faculty experts will provoke key questions and ideas to help us think how the content and skills we teach in our classes are processed by students through their different experiences, background, and identities. We will discuss how we can encourage students to use these intersecting identities to learn from the diversity of their peers.
- Keffrelyn Brown, Associate Professor, Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education
- Stephanie Cawthon, Associate Professor, Educational Psychology, College of Education
- Madeline Maxwell, Professor, Communication Studies, Moody College of Communication
- Deidre Mendez, Associate Director, Center for Global Studies, Center for International Education and Research, Red McCombs School of Business
- Shane Whalley, Lecturer, School of Social Work
- Moderated by Adria Battaglia, Instructional Consultant, Faculty Innovation Center