Join us in the FIC (SZB 450H) for engaging sessions to kick off the new year! See the event flyer and share with your colleagues. Please RSVP by January 9th for each session you will attend so we can make all the arrangements.
- 10:00-11:00: Canvas Crash Course BYO-Laptop and get an early start on creating your Canvas course(s). Karyn Kondoff
- 11:00-12:00: Collaborative Learning Done Right How to help your students enjoy working together. Teaching & Learning Design Team
- 12:00-12:30: Lunch Provided by the FIC.
- 12:30-12:55: Coming Attractions Rapid-fire overview of Spring programming. FIC Staff
- 12:55-1:10: Catalyst Lab Grand Opening Come view our brand new DIY Recording Studio. Testimonial by Daniel Puperi, Biomedical Engineering
- 1:10: Getting Started with Screencasting BYO-Laptop & earbuds with a mic to create an intro video for your class using Screencast-O-Matic. Innovative Technology Enhanced Learning Team (IN-TEL)
- 1:10: Reception Join us for mingling and snacks.
- 2:00 Deeper Dive into Canvas Assignments BYO-Laptop and create pathways through course content using Modules and Assignments. Karyn Kondoff